In the Roseland, NJ area, the cold winter air doesn't just affect you when you're outdoors-it can also make your indoor air unbearably dry. Lincoln Mechanical Corporation can solve this problem for you by installing a humidifier.
You'll want to consider a humidifier installation if the air in your home is so dry that:
- It makes breathing painful.
- It makes your skin feel dry and itchy.
- It causes your wood furniture to crack.
- It generates too much static electricity.
- It creates cracks between your floorboards.
Contact us today to get a free humidifier installation estimate.
On the other hand, if the air inside your home is too humid, you could end up with a mold problem and the accompanying respiratory issues. Luckily, you can count on our team to enhance your indoor air quality with a UV light, ion filtration system or dehumidifier installation.
Schedule a dehumidifier installation at your home in the Roseland, NJ area. Call 973-988-2019 now.
Have you noticed odors in your home? Is your family more susceptible to allergies or viruses? Call us today to discuss the iWave air purifier. iWave air purifiers address the following issues and more
- Reduce odors from pets, cooking, and other sources
- Safely treat the air throughout the home
- Kill mold, bacteria, and viruses
- Reduce allergens, smoke, dust, and static electricity
Click the button below to view the iWave Air Purifier brochure.